TUCSON DRIFTERS APPAREL ORDER PROCESS
For all who have been waiting to buy a Tucson Drifters shirt in a size that fits, you'll be glad to hear that we now have an arrangement with Aztec Embroidery and Screen-printing here in Tucson that allows you to order a shirt in men's and women's sizes and styles directly from the vendor.
Prices are generally in the $15 - $25 range including the logo.
The official club color is Teal Green. So if you have an old shirt that is worn out or out grown or if you have never had a shirt, now is the time to get one.
Directions to order a Tucson Drifters shirt from the Aztec Embroidery and Screen-printing website:
1. Go to www.aztecworldwide.com;
2. Select "view catalog 1"
3. Click on "1-2-3 search"
4. Enter "Teal Green" in the #2 "color" block. Leave blocks 1. and 3. in the "all" option. This will give you a search result of all shirts at all prices that are available in the Drifter's official color.
5. Select a polo style shirt.
6. Click on "add decorated item to inquiries"
7. Enter the number of shirts desired in the Teal Green row at the desired shirt size and click on "update cart"
8. Click on "Submit inquiry"
9. Complete the required sections of the order form. In the "imprint info" block enter "Tucson Drifters"
10. Hit "Send"
You will be contacted by email to confirm the order. Some of the shirt styles may not have pricing info available on the website. In that case or if you experience any other problems contact Justin Armenta at Aztec by email (preferred) or phone at: Justin@aztecww.com, 520-8841120.
The logo on the shirt will be the same as on existing shirts.